Saturday, July 24, 2010

Color challenge at the Beary Scrap!


Jamie did a fabulous job picking our color challenge this week at the Beary Scrap! Pink and yellow and brown - yum! I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of the creations this week, and I HOPE you have too!

I used some of my favorite standbys for today's card - My Mind's Eye Laundry Line papers, some of Kimm's fabulous new mulberry flowers, and Lemonaide Anyone? stamp from Belles n Whistles - colored with my copics. This color palate just seemed perfect for a nice tall glass of lemonade on a hot summer day.

Remember, you still have until July 31st to play our sketch challenge.

Challenges:
Alota: glitter and pearls
Lexi's Creations: stitching
Wild Orchid: Say it with flowers
Stamp and Create: stitching
Papertake Weekly: cutie
Fussy and Fancy: stitches, scallops, sparkle
Stamp Something - Something Flowery

9 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This is gorgeous Gini! I love the stitching on that paper!!

Stacy said...

Fabulous card :)

maxine said...

Lovely card so cute thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the stitching :)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Grenouille Greetings said...

This card is a cutie! Your stitching is amazing! I can't even bring myself to try a straight stitch! Warmest wishes, Lesley

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Gini this is gorgeous I so love those papers your design with the circles, flowers and image are truly wonderful to my eyes. I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Annika said...

Wonderful project! Fabulous colouring and layout and I love all your precious details, you really make everything so special. Thanks for playing at Stamp Something, hope to see you back next week!
Hugs
Annika

Emma and Susan said...

What a beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us this week at Fussy and Fancy. Good Luck!
Love Susan
xxx

Andrea said...

Hey Gini! SO cute!!