Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Laundry Day


Welcome to Wednesday! We are half way through the week, but that still gives you plenty of time to join in the fun of our weekly challenge at Belles n Whistles. Jacque designed a wonderful sketch for us, so I decided to use it for today's post.

I used Belle with Laundry. Now you may be thinking that I went kind of glitzy for Belle doing her chores, but in my strange sense of humor, I thought this was funny because the paper is My Mind's Eye Laundry Line! I just had to use it (plus I love this paper!)

I wanted to make this card to thank all of the loyal Belles n Whistles fans who do so much to show off our sweet stamps! We love seeing your creations popping up all over Blogland! And remember, you could win a BnW stamp of your choice by playing with our challenge. So get stamping!

Challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts - Say it With Flowers
Paper Sundaes - Lots of Layers
Clearly I Stamp - Thank You
Totally Papercrafts - Pearls and Swirls

7 comments:

Elise said...

Oh Gini! This is GORGEOUS! And yes, the papers match Belle perfectly! LOL! Belle looks so pretty doing household chores doesn't she?! :) I love your fabulous ribbon and these colors are LOVELY!!

Big Hugs!
Elise

Mel X said...

Hiya Gini, wow, I do so love this little beauty. Gorgeous colouring from you chuck and yummy papers. Fabby use of the pearls.

Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Crystal said...

Wow, your creations are always so beautiful! I love the layout, ribbon & flowers! Thanks for playing along in our "lots of layers" challenge at Paper Sundaes :)

Sue said...

Hi Gini
gorgeous card,beautiful colouring, pretty papers, luv the embelies,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Gini I so love the papers, flowers and image a beautifully designed card for sure.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lena Katrine said...

Great card in beautiful colours and lovely embellies! Thanks for joining our first challenge at WOC - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

HappyCrafter said...

Lovely card fabulous detai! Thx 4 playing with paper sundaes!