Sunday, August 15, 2010

Great time at Creating Keepsakes Charlotte






I had a wonderful time this weekend at CKC and am over the moon for a company that is new to me - Heartfelt Creations. They make the most fabulous nested flower stamp sets that coordinate with the Spellbinders flower dies, and they also have their own exclusive Spellbinders sets! I was in heaven! I love all of the possibilities that I see with these - and can't wait to play more!

I made 2 cards and a Welcome sign this afternoon. You should see my studio - It looks a tornado touched down! But, I just had to get these stamps inked up. I bought a bunch of these stamps, so you can bet that you will be seeing many more of these beauties on my blog!

Challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenges: One for the girls
Papertake Weekly : old, NEW, borrowed, blue
Bunny Zoe's : vintage
Sir Stampalot -Bring on the Bling

9 comments:

Ageeth Holster said...

Wauw what a great flower!
Nice cards all of them.
Have a nice day, Ageeth

Linda said...

What a very beautiful cards, i love the flower
hugs linda

brenda said...

Hi there

What a super selection of cards, the colours are lovely.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

These are fabulous creations. I particularly love the first card.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

pinky said...

Wow love your selection of cards, all so different and gorgeous colours used. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot bling challenge.
Pinky

Francesca said...

what wonderful cards, thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck
Hugs
Francesca

Zitronenfalter said...

Oh, I love the first and the last one!

LIlith

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Helga said...

I like colour combination at the first card and also the flower :)