Friday, August 13, 2010

Monthly Blog Hop Really Reasonable Ribbon - August Edition









On the 13th of each month, the Design Team for Really Reasonable Ribbon will host a blog hop. We will be highlighting different ribbons from the store - and every month, you will have the chance to win our Ribbon of the Month kit! How awesome is that? If you have been following the ribbon path to get here, you should have arrived from Kym's blog. If you just stumbled upon this hop, then you will want to go back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings to start. Be sure to leave a little love at each team member's post to be eligible to win this month's kit.

Also, I have some Blog Candy up for grabs - just click on the link to find the entry details.

I made a heart easel card using a digital image from Elisabeth Bell. I punched holes around my heart using a Crop-o-dile, and then started adding lots of purple ribbon - Gingham purple, Purple-lavender woven dots, sheer ombre lavender/blue, satin reversible.

For my base, I used some of the scrumptious Sheer woven rosettes - lavender.
This ribbon is so gorgeous, and Bonnie has added new colors!!! Can you say, Gini's shopping basket is going to be overflowing?

So, I guess it's time to get hopping to the very talented Amber's Blog. I know she will have something fantastic to share with you.

Here is a blog hop list for you, just in case you get lost along the way.

Jacque
Iwona
Cassi
Robbie
Kym
Mindy
Gini (You are here)
Amber
Susan
Kerri
Trudy Sjolander
Cheryl
Erika

Challenges:
Artful Inkables: non-standard card/purple
Wild Orchids - One for the girls

49 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh how very cute! :)

Pips said...

I just LOVE your card! its awesome... And thank you for the link to this fantastic Blog Hop ... i truely love it. :)

Mari said...

Soooo cute card!
Hugs, Mari

Cardarian said...

What a lovely card - I am learning so much on this blog hop!
Hugs,
Cardarian

theCook said...

Very unusual and fun card!

Stephanie said...

What a cute card!

Sheila - Ginger said...

Stunning...absolutely stunning!!

Love Sheila xx

Lorraine said...

your card is so pretty i love how you have used your ribbons it looks amazing xx

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Your card is beautifull! Love the heart shape with al those ribbons around it!!!!!!
Beautiful done!

Theresa said...

What a fun card...great ribbons.

True :) said...

Cute cute cute Gini!
Hugs,
True :D

Alicia said...

What an awesome card! Love all the purple ribbon.
Alicia xx

Julye said...

What a stunning card, what more can I say thanks for sharing.

La Vikinga said...

Good idea with all the ribbons on the card!
Beautiful card!

Charlotta

Celeste said...

OH my such a pretty card.... I love it...

tanja said...

beautiful card, great work
thanks for this chance to win

have nice day by tanja

Kelly Massman said...

Great project!!! Love the colors!

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my i really love the blog hop
i love the idea for the easel card wiht the ribbons, a true inspiration
thanks for the chance hun
hugs angelique XXX

craft-princess said...

Very lovely card!

MrsETaylor said...

I've never made these kinds of card Gini, but you keep pushing me in the direction of "Do IT"!!!!

Lovely as usual

e

Ms. Jen said...

Purple! My fav color. Love what you did - so cute!

Lisa aka Myran said...

Such a cute card! Love how you used the ribbons :)

Nikki said...

This is so kewl it's fantastic how you've used the ribbon what a great way to use up scraps thanks for sharing this :)

Kerri said...

This is beautiful, Gini! I love all the ribbon you used and the fun heart shape!

Chris said...

love love love all the purple

Cheryl Walker said...

This is soooo SWEET!!!! I love the colors you used and the ribbons :) Beautiful job!!! :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Stampin Mindy said...

This is darling, I love this image. Great easel card.

Hugs, Mindy

Corinne said...

Very cute card...love the purples.
Hugs~
Corinne

Nat said...

Love this card, it's something a bit different x

Angela said...

I love the color of this project. It looks fantastic.

Tanya said...

Wow, this is so cute, so fun! I love the fun funky ribbon, fantastic.

~jan said...

That is one purplicious card! Fantastic! :)

Cassie said...

I love the purple!!!
The ribbons tied around are fantastic!!
=)

Randi WS said...

Lovely creation in looovely colors ;) Such a creative use of ribbons :) And I really love the new EB digi!!

Hugs, Randi WS

kathr said...

WOW, what an inventive card, and in my fave colours...Brilliant....
hugs Kath...

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card! I love all the ribbons around the heart.

Jennifer

cathy said...

Very fun card.

Linda aka backroads girl said...

Your card is plum purty!

Hugs, Linda

sharon said...

Wow! That is some kinda card! Love the use f the ribbon. Your coloring is lovely. I think I will have to favorite you. LOL!
Sharon L

mom2fivekiddos said...

I love this card!!! It is awesome!

Robbie said...

Such FUN Gini!! Love the purples! Perfect for your card!

KarenB said...

Beautiful, beautiful work :)

paperpapier said...

this is a stunning purple project!

Janet Z said...

Cute card!

Bonnie B said...

Love the card. So much inspiration in such a small space. I have been a follower of RRR for awhile.

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, what a fabulous creation!

Katherine said...

Wow!
Such a lovely, feminine color choice.
Thanks for sharing this amazing creation with all of us.

Nicole Brenna said...

I think this just a simply wonderful card!

Amber said...

How fabulous and creative!!!
Hugs
Amber