Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Beary Scrap's December Sketch Challenge



We have started another sketch challenge over at the Beary Scrap - and this is my first go at it. It is such a versatile sketch, I'm sure I will be using it again. I got to play with some of the new goodies in the store for this card - Bo Bunny's Midnight Frost and Magnolia "MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS" Tilda with Fir Tree.

I cut my snowflakes out using Spellbinders and embellished them with a little bling. For my Tilda, I colored her with copics, added stickles to her coat, puff paint for her fur, and ultra fine Flower Soft in Pine over the tree. I love how this created lots of dimension.

I hope you will get a chance to play along with us!

Challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday: Blue Christmas
Wild Orchid: Old Fashioned Christmas
Alota: Snowflakes
7 Kids: Non traditional Christmas Colors
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Holiday Greeting

8 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the colors Gini, it's gorgeous!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh is this ever gorgeous! i love all the textures! beeee-utiful!

hugs :)

Brenda said...

Fabulous card, so much detail and texture to look at! Love it!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is so stunning!! Beautiful colors and an amazing layout!! HUGS

brenda said...

Hi there

What a stunning creation.

I love all the dimentional snowflakes, they really bring your card to life.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck.

B x

Terry said...

The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge,Thank you and hope you wil have a fab weekend. Love the card. Hugs Terry xxxx

The Paper Dolls Design Team said...

Gini, this is so gorgeous! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing Stamptacular Sunday Challenges!

Dena said...

This is too cute! Love the Noel down the side!
Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena