Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Flower Soft and those last minute Christmas cards!

Are you feeling the pressure of the holidays? Don't loose the true meaning of the season! If you are stressed because you still have Christmas cards to make, we want to show you really quick cards this week at Flower Soft. I used this pre-printed topper from the Moments in Time Christmas Spirit pack. This card was finished in 5 minutes! I just added a little Polar White Flower Soft for my snow, punched a border and added a little sparkly ribbon and Prima holly - and it was done! If you needed to make a bunch, you could do this assembly line in no time flat! Please be sure to take a look at the other members of the DT to get some last minute ideas.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Holiday Greetings
Wild Orchid: Old Fashioned Christmas
Spoon Full of Sugar: Christmas Card
Mark's Finest Papers: red and green

11 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

this is such a beautiful card, I love the added detail with the snow! :)

*Vicki* said...

Stunning coloring on the image!! LOVE the snow!! :)

Lori said...

Beautiful card, the coloring is just superb! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

looks like you slaved over it all afternoon.... it's gorgeous!!!

hugs :)

cindy said...

This is an amazing card. One to be very proud of. It's so beautiful I don't think I would want to give it away. Great job.

redwasher1 said...

Your card is absolutely adorable and I love that sweet image!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great quick card~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Deb said...

Gorgeous! I love the beautiful punched edge and that sprig of holly! I like the larger card size too! {{hugs}} and smiles!

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW, this is amazing Gini! I love the snow. The simplicity makes the image really stand out. Lovely!

Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.

Hugs, Mindy

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, I never would have guessed this was a 5 minute card, it is simply fabulous!!!!

sandra said...

You have inspired me Gini!!!
Love it and that flower soft is just the perfect way to add dimension to that card topper.
love it

Thanks for leaving your lovely comment on my blog...I appreciate it..off to have a longer look at yours now!!
bye
xx