Saturday, March 5, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Thank You Blog Hop

Welcome to the Thank You blog hop for Heartfelt Creations. I can't even begin to tell you what a blessing it has been to serve on this design team. Emma Lou and Linda are the most generous, uplifting and inspiring people that you could ever hope to work with. Every month I am amazed at the new releases that they come up with. Thank you so much ladies for allowing me to share your designs and thank you for creating such brilliant products! This team has really been a family, and I have been very privileged to design alongside such talented artists. We have not only shared art, but we have shared joys and sorrows and have been there for each other. Like I said, a true blessing!

I hope that you have been inspired by this team's creations that we have shared with you over the past six months- and I really hope that you have your own growing collection of Heartfelt Creations too! If you don't, I imagine, you may want to start after you have hopped along with us!


Details:

HCPC 3318 Daisy Patch Flowers PreCut Set

HCD 703 Daisy Patch Diecuts

HCPC 2252 Stem and Leaves PreCut Set

483d Thank You Flower

Spellbinders Lacey Circles Decorative Elements dies

Here is the entire blog hop list, in case you get lost - but, you should be hopping to the very talented Kerry next!

Linda

Lisa

Gini ( you are here)

Kerry

Angelica

Olga

Debbie

Giovana

Clare http://queenteacuppapertreasures.blogspot.com

Anita

Rosemary

Kristina

Lisa http://what-a-beautiful-mess.blogspot.com/

Dee

Loretta

Cheryl

Challenges:
Friday Sketchers: sketch
Wild Orchid: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show: stamp and ephemera (flower is stamped on vintage dress pattern)

33 comments:

Lisa Lynne said...

Wow! That card is absolutely gorgeous!

Anita Hovey said...

OM MY that is just beautiful! Your creations always inspire me to work outside my comfort zone :)

Olga said...

So gorgeous!!! Love all the details and color!

Patty said...

The flower is stunning....This is beautiful a truly stunning card!

Payne Holler Cards said...

incredible - you always inspire to "go beyond" my comfort zone..another fantastic beauty!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty - wonderful use of color and design. Love the beautiful flower stamped on an old pattern!

isu.alum said...

Oh can I say HOLEY SMOKES? This is gorgeous! Love the layers, embellishments and the deep blues. That peacock paper in the background is just too amazing!!!
It's been fun!

Kerry

Rosemary said...

wow!!! absolutely gorgeous, gini!!

Dee Jackson said...

totally gorgeous! I love the flower

bethann said...

sosos so lovely

Giovana said...

So beautiful!! Love the flower, so pretty!

Debbie Seyer said...

Gini, this such a lovely vintage card! I love the music background!

Clare said...

Like Anita, I was thinking that making a card like this would be totally out of my comfort zone, but I should try it anyway. I love it, and really like the way gray and brown have come together to make something beautiful! Well done!

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

Fantastic card. I just love the papers and the flower is wonderful. Would never think to use the old pattern.

Loretta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loretta said...

Gini, I really LOVE THIS CARD!!! Divine!

HappyCrafter said...

Fabulous!! I just love the vintage feel of it and totally agree that this has been the best design team ever, so happy to have been a part of it and gotten to know you these past months.

LISA said...

Gini, you have been such an inspiration to me!! I absolutely adore your work!! This card has so much texture. It is beautiful!

Angelica said...

STUNNING!!! Gini this card scream "Elegance" all over, loving the combination of pp and texture, not to mention the gorgeous flower.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is stunning! Love the details from the papers to the die cut to that gorgeous flower.

Julie Forest said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love the black and tan color scheme and your dress-pattern flower is fabulous!! :)

Kym Weber said...

So gorgoeus! Your papers are beautiful! The flower is just wonderful! Love all the layers, the embossing and different die-cuts used! Spectacular!

Marjie K said...

Wow! Love all the layers and textures. Beautiful!

Sue W said...

This is fabulous......love the colour schme you chose and all the different elements! Fablous

CraftinGranny said...

OMG Beadz, that flower is absolutely gorgeous. The card is fantastic and that flower is to die for. I'm off shopping. Enabler, that you are....LOL "Hugs" Carol

Terry said...

Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog with your wonderfull creation. Love the colors and your flower is georgous. Hugs Terry xxx

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Gini! I love the vintage style and the beautiful papers! The flower is wonderful!

Theresa said...

Fabulous card...so creative!

Cheryl Walker said...

Gini your card is BEAUTIFUL hun!!! I LOVE the flower you made, and the colors you used!!!
Hugs,
cheryl

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Wow...this is absolutely beautiful! and I Love the DP you used on this! Just lovely!

Rach said...

A gorgeous card, so pretty, and such beautiful colours.
thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachx

Candy said...

Your flower is amazing!

Scossie Jane said...

What a stunning card, your flower is amazing - the stamps and dies are magic. Love the G45 papers. Hugs xx