Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sparkling Spring at the Beary Scrap

Yay! Spring is finally here. I keep seeing new flowers blooming each and every day - and this makes me very happy! So, I think it seems appropriate that this week the Beary Scrappy gals are not only sharing with you spring creations, but we've also all used the gorgeous German Glass glitter.

I'm so sorry that you can't see this card in person, because the glitter is so chunky and shiny. It really adds such a vintage touch. I used Walk in the Park papers from Echo Park - they looked so great with the glitters. My stamp is from JustRite Stamps and I colored it with Copic markers.

If spring has not sprung in your neck of the woods, don't fret. I'm sure it's headed your way soon. Perhaps making a spring project for our current Birthday Bash challenge would bring it your way.

Challenges:
Card Patterns: sketch
JustRite: An act of kindness
Wild Orchid: Dieing to Punch it Out

8 comments:

Wax Beach Artist said...

Your card is beautiful and now I am imagining it all sparkly as well. I really love the design. Connie :)

Mrs Ham said...

Gini this is gorgeous. I love the all the sparkly. Wonderful...

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous! Love these colors together and that ribbon you used. So glad you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

~amy~ said...

LOVE all the glitz! thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Lindsay said...

Lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness is this stunning hun! I love all the fun spring colors!! Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Sheri said...

Great Spring colors! I'm loving all the details!

Stephanie Kraft said...

SO elegant, Gini! Love all the glass glitter sparkle.. Thanks for joining in the JR Friday Challenge!