Hello, hello Creative Peeps! You may have noticed I've been a bit MIA on my blog, but as you can see in my layout, I've been busy with my precious little bundle! So, I'm back and happy to share this layout with you!
Since I hadn't made any flowers in awhile, I figured I need a bunch of them (plus, I'm really ready for spring).
1. Cut patterned paper 11 x 11. Distress and ink the edges. Adhere to 12 x 12 patterned paper, whose edges have been inked and distressed.
2. Layer a piece of corrugate behind where the photo will go. Spray with mist to color before it is glued down.
3. Use texture paste and argyle stencil over Dusty Attic Chip. While the paste is still wet, sprinkle with embossing powder. Allow to dry, then heat emboss. Spray with color mist while the embossing powder is still hot. Mist the chipboard title.
4. Arrange chipboard, paper panels, photo and ribbons on the layout as shown.
5. Stamp Heartfelt Creations Wildwood Florals
on white cardstock. Cut with the matching die.
Use a sponge dauber to apply color to the images. Shape with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Tool.
to the centers of the flowers and arrange on layout.
Thanks for coming back to my blog!
I played along with the Dusty Attic sketch/inspiration this month. You can check it out here,
if you would like to play along.