Saturday, January 23, 2016
Downton Abbey Collection Debuting on HSN
I'm sure this collection is going to sell out fast, so here are the times that Sara will be on air.
Posted by Unknown at 6:02 PM No comments:
Labels: Crafter's Companion, Downton Abbey, HSN
Monday, January 18, 2016
Love You...To the Moon and Back
I am back on the ColourArte Blog with a project to share. I know I have scrapped this picture before, but I just love it. And everytime I look back on my sweet nephew, I can't believe how much he grows up overnight.
To see the full tutorial, check out the ColourArte Blog!
- ColourArte Radiant Rain: Teal Zircon, Apple Blossom
- ColourArte Silks Acrylic Glaze: Teal Zircon, Vavoom Red, Pixie Pink
- ColourArtes Twinkling H2O's: African Jade; Sea Spray
- Prima Patterned Papers
- WorldWin Cardstock and Vellum
- Dusty Attic chipboard
- Tattered Lace: Woodland Glade Embossing Folder, Anne border die
- PaperArtsy Stamp Set: Eclectica EDY01
- Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose Stamp and Die set
- Swarovski Crystal
Posted by Unknown at 8:00 AM 10 comments:
Labels: ColourArte, dusty attic, Heartfelt Creations, PaperArtsy, Prima, Tattered Lace
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)