Welcome to my Graphic 45 Design Team Audition for 2015! As you know, I love all things vintage, so of course, Graphic 45's line always delights and inspires me. I've made many G45 projects through the years, but am just going to share a few with you today to highlight my style.
1. Steampunk Mermaid Assemblage Doll using papers from Steampunk Spells, Tropical Travelogue, and By the Sea Collections. I love how the paper lines can be mixed from different collections, using the G45 signature colors for consistency.
And this mermaid has a secret....in her caged skirt, there are six hidden mini-albums.
2. Magical Layout featuring an Eerie Tale Collection - It's fabulous that holiday collections can be used for non-seasonal projects as well an their intended theme.
3. Gold Ol' Sport 6 x 6" Card featuring the Good Ol' Sport Collection. Graphic 45 is a dream for anyone who loves fussy cutting like I do....it's so much fun to add dimension to projects by layering the images.
( Interior of the card)
4. Dream Card- 4" x 6" featuring the Artisan Style Collection. Since I'm a native of Asheville, NC - this collection is one of my favorites. It really echoes so much of the architecture and imagery that my home town is know for. The matching stamp collections are wonderful additions to the line.
5. Thinking of You 6" x 6" Card featuring the Botanical Tea Collection. G45 has a line of matching card stock from Core'dinations that is just right for creating hand made flowers to add to projects.
(Interior of Card)
6. Saving for a Rainy Day Bank featuring the Raining Cats and Dogs Collection. I constructed this bank using Graphic 45's ATC box as the base for my dog house.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and allowing me to share my love for Graphic 45 with you! Wish me luck!