Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog Candy from Crafty C's


More great blog candy to share with you! Here are the details from Claire - and you can visit her blog to enter this very generous offer.

http://clairebsd.blogspot.com/



As promised here is my blog candy that is open to all both in the UK and Internationally.
It is just a way of me to say thanks for supporting my blog and stopping by. I have made so many friends and am so happy to be on a variety of Challenge Blog Design Teams.
There are no real rules, just add a link on your blog to win this candy, then add a comment to this post.
This candy will close on 21st August when I am back from my holidays.

I will be offering the following items for this candy.
All the ingredients to make a card or two.

MEMENTO INK PAD - TUXEDO BLACK
MEMENTO INK PAD - RICH COCOA
5 + 1 SET COPIC CIAO MARKER PENS
1 COPIC BLENDER PEN
WOODWARE INVERTED CORNER PUNCH
PACK OF 2 METAL EMBELLISHMENTS
ALL NIGHT MEDIA BRASS STENCIL
DOVECRAFT DOUBLE SIDED TAPE
DOODLEBUG RICK-RACK RIBBON
PAPERMANIA 'joyeux noel"
SARAH KAY "a lollipop for Suzan" Stamp
BOX OF PETALOO FLOWERS
20 Various stamped images.

Good luck to you all and thanks for stopping by my blog

Clairexx

1 comment:

Alysabeth said...

Good luck with my Candy:o)