Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Little Girl in Kimono


I just finished coloring this Little girl in kimono, from Mo's Digital Pencil. The challenge at Copic Creations was to color using copics and pencils. I wasn't so sure about this, but the Prisma pencils really helped to add texture to the little kitty's fur. I used the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You. The orange patterned "paper" is actually a swatch of vintage Japanese silk fabric. I love adding textiles to my cards, because I am always about adding texture and a bit of a surprise. If you haven't tried any of Mo's designs, please go try them - they are so fun!

2 comments:

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

I love this image of Mo's, and you did a wonderful job coloring her. The papers and colors you chose are beautiful together. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

cnelson said...

perfectly lovely!!