Thursday, October 22, 2009

Simon Says Get Well Soon!


Simon Says challenge has the perfect card for this week - Get well soon! Everyone I know has been sick. My boss was out for over a week with H1N1, my sister has bronchitis, and I hate to think what all the kids that come in my office have! I colored this with watercolors, Twinkling H2O's to be exact. I would rather color with my copics, but this was a great challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday (if they didn't make me use something other than my copics, I would never put them down!). I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday, and finally, the image was inspired by the challenge at Charisma Cardz, which was daisies.

5 comments:

carlz said...

Beautiful card! thanks for joining my challenge at Charisma this week! hugs Carlyann xxx

Allison said...

lovely daisy card
Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
AllisonX

Vee said...

Lovely cards and fab daisies. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Unknown said...

Lovely card, very elegant.

Thanks for taking part this week at Charisma

Jan xx

Helen Dooley said...

what an elegant card. beautiful