Saturday, November 21, 2009

Willow Holding a Baby Turkey


Whiff of Joy stamps are so sweet, and I love this one with Willow holding a baby turkey. This card is for the challenge at Stamptacular for a Thanksgiving card (Plus you get an extra entry if your card has a turkey on it) - I also used the Martha Stewart Thanksgiving punch with turkeys - although I'm sure those cooked turkeys are not Willow's baby turkey! The challenge at Creative Card Crew is "strings attached". I used linen yarn, wrapped around 2 decorative brads to form my ribbon treatment.

8 comments:

Piali said...

Pretty!!! Love this Willow image. Great MS border punch too. Thanks for joining SSC this week..see you next week.
hugs
Piali

Anonymous said...

Great card, love the stamp!
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke X

Liza said...

A fabulous card, just perfect for thanksgiving. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Aud Kirsten said...

Beautiful card, sweet image. Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:)

Georgia said...

Really cute! Love the coloring!! Thanks for joining us at the SSC.

Sprytebyrd said...

Haha - I love the punch! Great image, and a wonderful card!
Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week!
Hugs, Dee

Carolyn said...

What a great choice of stamps for our challenge. I really love your daisy paper. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Paula said...

Love it, love the embossing you did on your die cute..just fabulous...love your image choice too! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula