Monday, December 28, 2009

Thanks for the Tweets!


I really do love the challenges at Copic Creations, because I always learn so much! The challenge this week is to color pine boughs. Now, I really would not have thought that there would be that much to learn about this, until I looked at the tutorial from Marianne Walker (she is the most amazing copic chic out there!) My image is from Karen's Doodles - and was perfect for practicing my coloring. I used the sketch from Create4Fun, while "thank you" was the theme from Papertake Weekly. My copic colors also worked for the Copic Colours Challenge this week. (Blue, brown and yellow)

4 comments:

Davi said...

Such a sweet image. Love the colors and all your detail!!

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card :-) The image is lovely and the papers and colors you used are gorgeous ,, fab colouring ! :-)


Thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Anne-Marije said...

Hi Gini,
What a nice card. Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
I wish you a good 2010.
xxx Anne-Marije

Lilian said...

Very pretty card and lovely coloring! Thanks for joining the Copic Creations challenge blog and Happy New Year!