Sunday, January 24, 2010

Princess Oceana



This is my first challenge as part of the DT for Creative Inspirations - Yay! And it is a sketch challenge. Here is the sketch, if you would like to play along. We have a fantastic sponsor this week - Peachy Keen Stamps! Yay! So what are you waiting for?

This is also my entry for this week's challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio Design Challenge blog The challenge is to be inspired ...by something in Michelle's Etsy Store. I think the Princess Oceana is my all time favorite MP image - so, I had fun coloring her with my copics, in colors similar to what Michelle has colored using Photoshop -I'm thinking that's the program you use Michell :) I think she turned out lovely!

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW,what an amazing card,love the colours and your magnificent colouring!!!
Hugs xx

Jana M. said...

Just lovely, Gini! She's beautiful.

Michelle said...

Hi Gini!! Your card is amazing!! OMG, I am crazy about this! Princess Oceana is just so beautiful, I LOVE how you colored her and glitzed her up!! Thank you for another gorgeous entry, Gini!! I'm so proud to have you on my DT!! I think you should enter her in our weekend challenge at the PCP group, we have an Under the Sea challenge on until this evening at 6:00PST!:)

Hugs,

Michelle:)

ileana said...

Hi Gini, gorgeous card!! I love evrything about it!! beautiful, really...

Pattie G said...

Oh Gini, this card is so beautiful. I love the stamp Princess Oceana and the colors you chose are perfect.

hugs
Pattie

cabio's craft corner said...

Aw...Gini, I love those gorgeous distressing edges for the ocean theme. Very cheerful coloring on the image!!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy said...

AWWWW Gini, this card is FABULOUS!!!:) I LOVE your colouring of her, and those yummy papers, WOW.
Have a great Monday.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

jaine drake said...

I love your card - all that distressing is fantastic. Your Oceana stamp is fabulous.

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous!

jude said...

Gini ,this is a stunning card so colourful and bright just love it !Fab take on Maxines sketch too.
Glad you have become part of the team your very creative and inspire alot of crafters welcome aboard!
hugs jude:)

kanishk said...

your magnificent colouring!!!

Work from home India