Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Distress with DZ Doodles


Hi! It's time for our 2nd challenge at DZ Doodles, and today we are using my favorite technique - distressing. You can interpret that any way that you like - distressing the edges, inking, ripping, tearing - you name it. We just want to see what you make using an image from DZ Doodles and your favorite(s) distressing technique.

I used Fresh Preserves and strawberries for my card today. I used my CTMH edge distresser, and also inked some of my edges with distress ink. My DP paper is all from the BG- nook and pantry line.

You will have a week to link your creations to the Oodles of Doodles challenge page. We can't wait to see what you come up with. And you could win some doodles of your own.

My card is also for these challenges
Creative Inspirations - sketch
Basic Grey - Tutti Fruity
Incy Wincy - sewing
Caardvarks - Lacy Days
The Pixie Cottage - circles
Copic Creations - clear/transparent
Cute Card Thursday - Dimension
Stamp Something - doodle (I used Doodle alphabet stamps)

14 comments:

cheryl said...

oh really love this one hun the image is great and love the stiching super detail thanks for joining us at incy this week hugs cheryl xxxx

Teresa said...

love the layers too!

Stef H said...

oh is this fabulous! i love everything about it!!!

Valerie said...

Love your card it's beautiful now I need to create with that cute jar!

Anne said...

A beautiful card in great colors! Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Hugs, Anne

Sandra H. said...

LOVE your work!!! You did a wonderful job on this card!!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card! Your layout and detailing are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!
hugs
Risa:)

Unknown said...

Gini such a cute card, and the sentiment along with it it just the perfect touch.
Glad to see you are a regular at The Pixie Cottage challenge!

mycardz said...

Beautiful!

Nikki said...

Beautiful card Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

Denimo said...

What a wonderful card! I LOVE your colors and the layout... well, I guess I love everything! Nice job. Thanks so much for joining us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo

Heather "Hev" said...

This is very lovely :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge this week!!

Happy Easter :)

Id love it if you would come and visit Vanilla Hevn - my blog

artish said...

love the play on words! ;)
thank you for playing in the circle challenge at the pixie cottage!

Tam said...

Hi,
Great card. Love the detail.
Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Design.

Tami