Friday, March 12, 2010

Headed Down the Rabbit Hole


I have been really busy this week, having fun, keeping my 4 year old nephew while my sister has been cruising - so I haven't gotten to post that much. But you know it is time for sneak peaks for the new release from SSD that is coming up on the 15th - Headed Down the Rabbit Hole. So here is cute little Alice. I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers. I also made this card for the new challenge blog, Oh Alice. The theme this week was painting the roses red - which also included a picture for inspiration. I made my rose using spellbinders and mulberry paper, sprayed with Glimmer mist (all available from the Beary Scrap).

This card is also for the challenge at Die Cuts R Us - to make a paper flower

Be sure to check back for more sneak peeks!

6 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

your card is amazing and that flower is outstanding. LOVE it!

Stef H said...

now THAT'S a very pretty alice!

Anita said...

So pretty...love the flower!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous flower and stitching!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DCRU!!
Sheri
DCRU DT

Michele Roos said...

WOW!!! Love your gorgeous card! Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

Fun and Flashy!