Saturday, June 19, 2010

We have a winner! and News of Note




I hope that everyone enjoyed the Belles N Whistles Blog hop this week! I know I loved seeing all of the gorgeous projects created with the Forever Young collection. Summer has drawn the name of the winner of the full set of images, and has it posted on our blog. But, did you realize that everyone on the blog hop is also giving away a stamp? Woo hoo! I used random.org to pick my lucky winner and it is Patricia Stewart! Yay Patricia! Summer will be sending you your very own Merry- Go to play with! If you didn't win, you can head to the store and order your very own sweetness. Remember, these will start shipping on June 23rd.




I also wanted to share a couple of special sales that are going on this weekend. Really Reasonable Ribbon is offering 15% off of everything this weekend! Just use the promotional code JUNESALE at checkout. Bonnie has added some gorgeous new ribbons and embellishments, so now is a great time to stock up!



Also, my friend Wendy, at Digital Delights is offering all of her customers a whopping 30% off all Digital Stamps!! The sale will be on until midnight Sunday!!
All you gotta do to claim your discount is enter the following code at checkout!!
BES100618155402

1 comment:

Patricia Mae said...

Thank you Gini Im so excited I can't wait to get her.
Thank you
~Patricia