Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2nd Round - Beary Scrap Sketch

It's my turn to take another swing at our sketch at the Beary Scrap (remember you have until January 14th to play along) For my card today I used Sweet Love from Belles n Whistles. I've got some great news for you - Kimm is going to start carrying BnW stamps at the Beary Scrap! Can a hear a big YAY!? This was the perfect stamp to pair with Echo Park's Be Mine papers (I'm telling you, you will want to use this paper year round - not just for Valentine's Day!)

The DT decided that this week, to celebrate the New Year, we would add something new to our card. So this afternoon, my mail lady delivered me some yummy German glass glitter, which I used on the hearts on my card. It is so sparkly and pretty in person!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

I love glitter as much as you do and this is one gorgeous card! Great coloring! "Hugs" Carol

Stampin and More said...

wow it´s beautiful card and
great coloring....

please can you install the translater from google?

i am from germany and i can´t understand all of them...thank´s

Heike

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is so gorgeous hun!! I love your sparkle and fabulous papers!! :) HUGS