Monday, January 31, 2011

Belles n Whistles - Vintage


I think the anything but winter challenge last time at Belles n Whistles really worked! This weekend, we had 65 degree weather - and it was marvelous! But now that that challenge is over, we have a new one for you, or should I say an old one....as in vintage! I had so much fun with this one, by pulling out vintage sewing remnants from my Great-grandmother. I know that Tanya Baking is actually cooking, and not sewing - but don't they really kind of go hand in hand? And besides, she looked so cute on the Material Girl paper by Cosmo Cricket.

I hope that you will play along with this fun challenge - and I also wanted to remind you that you can now use any Elisabeth Bell image to play in our challenges.

Challenges:
Friday Sketchers: sketch

2 comments:

Karin said...

Absolutely lovely card!

Karin x

Anonymous said...

This is so brilliant!! LOVE those yummy papers and the added buttons!! Such the perfect Vintage to add!! HUGS