Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cosmo Cricket meets Belle - Still time to Vote!


I have a card to share with you today using Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 line and this adorable Belles n Whistles stamp, Mommy's Little Helper.

As you may know, I am in the top 10 for a spot on Cosmo Cricket's Design Team (Can you hear my heart pitter-pattering?) But here's the catch...One winner will be selected by popular vote - So, I really, really need your help! If you would go to Vote here - Cosmo Cricket's Blog - You will see a poll on the right hand side - All you have to do is just click on Gini Cagle - and you will help me tremendously! (And please ask your other friends to help me if you would!)

Thanks so much!

Challenges:
7 Kids College Fund: Challenge yourself (Tried a new technique from Tim Holtz's book for flowers)
Stamp Something: Something Cute
Papertake Weekly: Ribbons and Pearls
Cute Card Thursday:( 1-2-3) 1-image; 2 circles, 3 flowers
Totally Gorjuss: Hot,hot, hot
Wee Memories: Free your Creativity
Friday Sketchers: sketch

6 comments:

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOWEE Gini, what an absolutely GORGEOUS card! I sure hope you get lots of votes! You deserve it girl.
Hugs,
Lynda

Shazza said...

I just love this card, am off to vote right now x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Gini love the papers and the image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Unknown said...

wow how cute and so wonderful.
thank you so much for your entry to the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Gorgeous card and great coloring! Thank you so much for joining us at Wee Memories! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

So, so perfect! I'm just in love with those Cosmo Cricket papers! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!