Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Beary Scrap - Sketch with some fabric


For a new take on the Beary Scrap sketch, I decided to try something whimsical. The papers from My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy are certainly whimsical. So that was my starting point. I also used the Fine and Dandy stamp set to stamp my stuffed owl and the embossed cloud.
For my fabric, I cut a piece of felt using my Spellbinders. I have found if you are cutting fabric, you will get a much cleaner cut by adding a piece of paper between the die and the fabric - it gives you a little more "tooth".

You have a little less than a week to play along with our sketch - and don't forget - The Beary Scrap is holding a Guest DT call. We would love for you to give it a try!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Lovely card!!

Karin x

Anonymous said...

Oh so very yummy!! I love the stitching details on this!! HUGS