Friday, March 11, 2011

Chapel Road Stamps Inspiration



I have another card to share with you today using Chapel Road Stamps. I began by stamping the Butterfly Square onto white watercolor paper. I added distress inks over the image in Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, and Black Soot. I put a few drops of Dusty Concord re-inker into a mini-mister and sprayed over the image. I stamped a second image, and colored the butterfly using Aquarell watercolor crayons. I cut this butterfly out and attached it using dimensional adhesives.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I love the focal image.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

Your card is very beautiful. I love the layers of paint and the butterfly. Connie :)