Thursday, April 28, 2011

Chapel Road Stamps Inspiration


I'll be the first to admit - I'm really not a Clean and Simple kind of girl....but tonight I did make a CAS card - and really had fun. I wanted to try a new technique (for me) using my Behold the Rose stamp set from Chapel Road stamps. I stamped my image onto the rose colored cardstock using Versamark ink - and embossed it with clear embossing powder. After this was heat set, I colored the non embossed areas using a paintbrush and bleach. To me, it was just so cool to see the color lift off of the paper.

You still have almost a week left to play along with our current challenge - Fancy Fold cards. You don't have to use a Class Act/ Chapel Road stamp, but we would love to see what you do with them!

Challenges:
CPS: sketch

No comments: