Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bottle of Blessings

Are you having a great summer? It seems to be going by way too fast! My nephew starts Kindergarten today (he's in year-round-school). If it's too hot to play outside, then maybe you should pull out your scrappy stash and make something beautiful!

This is week two for the sketch challenge at the Beary Scrap - and my card today highlights Bo Bunny's Gabrielle Collection. This is my favorite Bo Bunny line ever! My stamp is Message on a Bottle from Crafty Secrets, and I colored it with Copics, and fussy cut it out. I added some Dew Drops from the Robin's Nest. All of the paper edges are inked with Distress Ink. Finally, I finished it off with some seam binding ribbon.

There are a few days left to play along with our challenge, and we have a great prize up for grabs!

3 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Ooo, that's gorgeous! The colors are so rich. Love your choices of papers and die cut borders too!

Vicki Chrisman said...

very nice!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your card Gini!! Your colors are so gorgeous & I love the paper line you used for it.

I'm a new fan of your work & look forward to seeing many more of your beautiful creations :)