Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

I think it's really here! Fall, that is! My very favorite time of the year. I haven't seen any leaves turning yet, but the air is crisp, and has that wonderful fall smell to it.

If you love fall like I do, then our current Beary Scrap challenge is an easy one for you. We want to see your autumn inspired projects. Easy, huh? And one lucky winner will walk away with a $20 gift certificate to the Beary Scrap!
Link
Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket, doesn't really sound like it would lend itself to fall projects, but when I started looking at it - it really was full of rich oranges, reds and green - perfect for this time of year. I inked the edges of all of my papers with a little distress ink ( Rusty Hinge). My flower was stamped from the Sweet Williams set from Our Daily Bread Designs. And I had a cute little button in my very special button drawer, just waiting to be my flower center.

I hope you will come play along with us! You have until the end of the month to upload your creation.

Challenges:
Our Daily Bread: Fall Colors
Card Patterns: Sketch
Paperplay: Punches and Dies
Corrosive Challenge: Punches and Dies
Sweet Stampin: Flowers

7 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Admire how you can use such a summery collection to make a fall card.

An Occasional Genius said...

Ooh I love Autumn/Fall too, it has such amazing & gorgeous colours like the ones you've used here! Fab flower too, I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

Jan Hennings said...

This is gorgeous..love the colors!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful design!! I just love the dimension and the flower. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge.

Jilly said...

Gorgeous. What a beautiful design, I just attract the dimension and the flower. Appreciate for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge.
safety eyewash stations

Unknown said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the beautiful flower as a centre-piece. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Good luck xx

Elise said...

I'm completely and positively smitten with your use of Card Patterns inspiration!
GREAT job! WE are SO delighted to have your amazing talent in the mix this week! THANKS!!!!