Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Clean and Simple for Fall


If you know me, you know, I'm really not a clean and simple kind of girl. But yesterday, my sister helped me get my garage cleaned out - and it felt so good, I was just in the mood to make a CAS project to celebrate - lol!

I love these trees from the Summertime Fun die set from Cottage Cutz. And, I think they look great dressed for fall too! After I assembled my trees, I added Autumn Flower Soft for my fall foliage.

Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Mark's Finest Papers: Dots
Wee Memories: Technique

9 comments:

Cibele Glazer said...

This is so cute and you do CAS very well!!!!

Pat said...

Very very cute. Thanks for joining Speedy the Cats Friends.

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow I just love how fun and fabulous those beautiful trees are. The colors are so vibrant. What a beautiful card to welcome fall with. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy the Cat's "Dots" Challenge. It is a delight to come visit to see what you made for our viewing pleasure. Good luck in the drawing and to come back next week to see what you cooked up for our next challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Janeen said...

well aren't those fun with the flower soft? great creativity. Thanks for playing in the Speedy the Cat challenge to use dots. We appreciate you.

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet autumn card...your trees are SUPER!!!

Winnie and Patty said...

What a great card for our polka dot challenge!!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Woww!! love ur autumn card. those trees looks so cute and fabulous.Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge :)

Laurel said...

This is wonderful! Love those trees!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Unknown said...

Very pretty. The trees make such a statement that you really don't need anything else.