Friday, November 11, 2011

Winter Wishes



During November, the DT for Sakura Hobby Craft has had the opportunity to play with stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps! There are tons of stamps to choose from, but when I saw Lady with a Snowglobe, I knew this image would be the perfect companion for my Sakura goodies!

Any time a stamp has something that is supposed to be glass on it - I want to cover it in Crystal Lacquer! So the snow globe really caught my attention. I sprinkled some fine, transparent glitter around the edges, while it was still wet to make it look like the glittery snow inside. The other cool embellishment that I added were some of the Gem Particles to the confetti background. Weren't they perfect there?



I hope you will take a look at the tons of stamps that Viva Las VegaStamps has to offer, and remember how cool they are with you Sakura Hobby Craft products!

1 comment:

Diabetes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.