Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Home Is Where the Heart Is



Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you will be spending the day with those that you love! I really haven't gotten tired of making Valentine's cards this year, but I guess this will be my last one for awhile.
Link
I have so much fun building up layers on my projects - and this one started out with the bingo card from Simple Stories. I wanted to use the Unity stamp in my center, but needed a pop of color to help it stand out. I used a Tattered Angels embossed chipboard frame and painted it lightly with Creative Inspirations Paint in Autumn Wheat. Then I added just a tiny bit of Burgundy paint on a paper towel, and lightly rubbed over the frame. This really brought out the embossed design quite nicely.

The heart on the stamp has a polka-dot design, so I decided to add a tiny pearl over each of the dots to finish it up.

Challenges
Ippity: L.O.V.E. challenge

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!

JenMarie said...

This is absolutely STUNNING!! Thanks for joining us with the Ippity L.O.V.E. Challenge!