Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thinking of You


I have a card today to share with you that combines Spellbinders and JustRite Stampers.  I always love the combination of these two companies - and let me tell you what is even more exciting...
Scrap-mart has teamed up with these companies and Becka Feeken (card maker extraordinaire) to bring you an exclusive monthly kit that will only be available at Scrap-Mart with stamps and dies that will only be in the kits. How cool is that?!!




OK, on to my card....I used the Elegant Fronds Background stamp to make the darker patterned paper.  I embossed the design with Wow Honey powder, and then added the purple by using various colors of Faber Castel Gelatos.  The intricate cuts were made with the new Spellbinder's Venetian Motifs, and the label is the JustRite/Spellbinders Antique Labels One Dies.   The sentiment and violets were stamped using Violette Vintage Labels.  The flowers were colored using Souffle pens - so that it would show up on the purple cardstock.  I didn't have the right colored pearls, so I changed them up with a Copic marker.  The card was finished off with May Arts Ribbon - in a 5/8" reversible stitched satin, topped with a flower made with the Bitty Blossoms dies and glitzed with Stickles.


How about you? Are you excited to sign up for the new kit club?  The September set is online now, so you can check it out!


Challenges:
JustRite Stampers: Opposites Attract

2 comments:

Marge said...

What a FUN card! LOVE that wood grain paper -- makes me want to pull out some I'm hoarding and use it! Lots of great techniques on your card too and I LOVE that JR and Spellbinders are partnered!!!

Sheri said...

Oooo! Very bold and bright -- LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)