Wednesday, December 11, 2013

JustRite Friday Challenge

I had so much fun making gift bags, I knew I wanted to make one for the last JustRite Challenge of the year ( It's in the Bag). This bag however, was bought, rather than made, and I just decorated it
.




I stamped JustRite Christmas Holly Background onto dark green metallic paper and embossed it with silver powder.  I colored in parts of the image with Copic Markers to bring out the design more.  I layered this panel with JustRite's Vintage Labels Six die - and used the script portion of the Merry Christmas Background stamp for the central oval.  I created a flower using Spellbinder's Layered Poinsettia - and used May Arts silver leaves to frame it.  I finished the rest off with other May Arts ribbons and some blingy Christmas greenery I got at my local craft store.  Now I just have to finish my shopping to have something to go in this pretty little bag!

3 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a really cool bag! I like how you did the background. Clever use of the inside of the Merry Christmas stamp!

Sheri said...

So pretty! Love this background with the glitter!! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Unknown said...

Wow. This is stunning, Gini. I love that background.