Monday, September 8, 2014

Guest Designer for Craft Hoarders Anonymous

Hi!  My friend Gloria Stengel asked me a few months back to be a guest designer for her Craft Hoarder's challenge - and I couldn't have been chosen for a more fitting challenge - Challenge #15 All the Pretty Flowers.  This challenge is for all of you flower hoarders! Maybe you hoard pre-made flowers. Maybe you hoard flower punches or dies. Maybe you hoard flower stamps. "Dig" out those flowers and use them on your project! There are some great prizes, so be sure to head over and get your entry in!


Supplies
Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters Die Set HCD 726
Heartfelt Creations  Cut Mat Create 1A Die HCD 749
Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters PreCut Stamp Set HCPC 3494
Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters Collection Patterned Paper HCDP1 226
Spellbinders Exquisite Labels Eleven Die
May Arts Ribbon GC07
Grand Caliber Machine
Core'Dinations Cardstock
Xyron Adhesive
Close To My Heart Ink



3 comments:

Glenda said...

As always I'm so impressed with your creation. Just beautiful and I love your flower! Thanks for being a guest designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Gloria Stengel said...

I loooove that flower! And the purple! Wowza! Thanks so much for being one of our wonderful guests at Craft Hoarders Anonymous this month!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is one of my all time favorite color combos...and the sequin center in the flower is genius. Love the bow, too! Thanks for being our guest designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!