Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Sneaking in One Last Challenge

I have recently discover PaperArtsy - and their line is beyond fabulous!  So realizing I had just a few short hours to play along with the December Challenge, I knew I had to get busy! 

There is so much inspiration on their blog, but I decided to try a project based on Wanda's paint/rubbing alcohol technique.

My results weren't as dramatic as hers - but I really liked the texture tip from the paper towels.  I stamped images from a Hot Picks stamp set on the background, then stamped hearts from EDY01 onto printed tissue - cut them out and decoupaged them to the tag. I went back around the hearts with some gelatos for a little more vibrancy.

1 comment:

Art By Wanda said...

Love your tag!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you were inspired!!