Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last Challenge of 2015!

It seems like every year, I like to end it with trying to sneak in just one more craft project...just one more challenge. And this year is no different.  I decided to play along with Prima's December PPP Challenge. The products this month reminded me of vintage graphics from the 60's, so I thought I would try a mixed media snowman canvas.

I shaped the snowman using Styrofoam eggs, but then covered them with the Finnabair Snowflake paste.  The canvas was painted with the Prima Heavy Gesso, and colored with the IOD oil pastels and Prima Watercolor pencils.  The stamps are all from a Finnabair set, and I decontructed some Prima flowers for the snowman's arms and the little snowballs.  I used a water distressing technique to for the paper scarf.




No comments: