Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Miss Money Bags


Since my supply of Tildas is rather limited, I have to be creative. I took Tilda carrying a pumpkin and made her pumpkin a purse - and since this challenge was to be monochromatic (at Just Magnolia), I made everything green - my and my nephew's favorite color. I thought it was appropriate to make her Little Miss Money Bags (I think that is what I would have to be to get all of the Tilda's I would love to have! LOL).

I used the sketch from Crafting Life's Pieces, and added bling to try to help Simon Says Stamp Challenge make it to 300 entries this week. I colored Tilda's hair red for the challenge at Copic Creations.

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is juts gorgeous ! I love how you adapted the Tilda,,, brilliant idea ! Little Miss Moneybags Tilda,,, fabulous !! :-) Fabulous card ,, everything is just perfect :-)

we haven't made it to 300 ,,, almost !! :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Sparkly challenge :-)
Luv
Lols and the DT x x

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

What a great idea to alter the image! Your card is fab, thanks for joining in the Just Magnolia challenge this week.

Chelsea said...

That is so creative! Great colors on this card. Always happy to see your card for the CLP challenge. :)Chel

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Oh my, what a cute card! You did a great job with this, and your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.