Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Strawberries


The challenge at Colour Create was to use all white, with only your image colored. And at Flourishes, it was to use a neutral of your choice plus the colored image (this strawberry stamp set is one of my fav's from Flourishes).That was most definitely challenging for me! I knew I would have to use lots of texture to make this interesting. I used a great sketch from StampARTic . I added some pearls and ribbons, for the Creative Card Crew challenge to use ribbons and gems. I must say, I was pleased with the results.

6 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Gini, what a truly stunning card, i just adore the image youo've used those strawberries look good enough to eat, your colouring is superb, and that mounting is just fabulous, so much gorgeous detail. thank you for sharing, hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

What a lovely and elegant card!
Love the design and layout!
Unfortunately we do not accept entries to our challenge combined with other challenges, so you will not be in the run for the prize, with this card.
But thank you for sharing such great inspiration!

Hope to see in our challenges in the future too. :o)

Hugs,
Jorunn

Janiel/ janny said...

Wow what a stunning card!! You have apinted those strawberries beautifully... They look good enough to eat... The design of the card is just stunning...
Did I say that I LOVE YOUR CARD!!!!!!!! lol
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create...
hugs, Janiel

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

This is very lovely, Gini! So fresh and pretty!

Victoria said...

beautiful card, love the use of the spellbinders mats, looks fab.

Great to see you at Creative Card Crew this week

Victoria
x

Unknown said...

Wowza~!! I love how you used the pendant dies!! Thank you for enabling me, heehee.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous!