Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sketch week at the Beary Scrap




Hi! It's time for another sketch week at the Beary Scrap! Don't you just love this sketch that Susan came up with? It was really fun to work with.

Let me tell you, if you have not gotten any of the MME Lost and Found line - you are going to love it! It is so gorgeous, I almost couldn't cut into it (but then I thought, hey...Kimm's got more in the store!) I used papers from the Portobello Road collection - yummy! Did you notice that tinsel trim? Yep, it's from this line too! I used Glimmer Mist on the edge of my paper to help age and distress it. The stamp is a cutie from Magnolia. I colored her with Copics (which Kimm is running an incredible deal on right now!)

Thanks for looking!

Challenges;
Totally Tilda: Glitter and Sparkle

4 comments:

Linda said...

What a gorgeous card
hugs linda

Cor* said...

Stunning creation Gini! Love the blingy paper and the layout if great! Of course Tilda is wonderful!

Lori said...

Oh wow wow wow, I am in love with this. you know I have this Tilda and have never used it. Now I need a barrel....lol, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

Mandy said...

Stunning card, so sweet and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our glitter & sparkle challenge
hugs Mandy xx