Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Posy Trio


Hi! I am really excited to get to share with you another card using Heartfelt Creations. I found this very luscious metallic paper on sale, the last time I went to Hobby Lobby. I knew it would look perfect with my dimensional flowers from HC. I also got to use my new Gold Flower Soft for the center - is this not a match made in heaven? I used a very luxurious Metallic Band Edge Gold/Brown ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Here are details for my card.
HCPC 3305 Posy Patch Clusters
HCD 701 Posy Patch Diecuts
HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers
Dewdrops
Zva bling
Glimmer Mist

I assembled my card base first, using brown cardstock for the base with layers of metallic gold and a foiled gold designer paper. Set this aside.

Stamp the large trio from the Posy Patch Clusters, color with medium of choice and fussy cut image. Stamp, color and cut single posy flowers using the Posy Patch Diecut. Attach the flower layers to the base trio using dimensional adhesives to separate each layer. Add bling to the card base and glue the entire flower bunch over the crystals. Add gold Flower Soft to the centers of each flower. After that is dry, glue a dewdrop in the center of the flower.

If you would like to see more inspiration, please check out the Heartfelt Creations blog - You will be amazed at all of the talent over there!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

WOW this is fantastic!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Anything Goes challenge this week - we have 4 amazing prizes up for grabs!!

Hope to see you there!

Leanne xx

Dorcas said...

Oh Gini! THis is awesome! Love it! Fab job. :-)

HappyCrafter said...

so beautiful, love those posies and such great colour choices you've made!