Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sakura Hobby Craft Design Team


I am so excited to say that I will be designing for Sakura Hobby Craft for the next six months. They make the most wonderful 3D Crystal Lacquer - and I've been adding it to everything!

Here's the very talented design team, that I will have the privilege of working with:



I've got a quick little necklace that I made using an image from Crafty Secrets/Heartwarming Vintage Mini-Vintage Creative Scraps. I trimmed my image to fit in the finding, and added a little Crystal Lacquer to glue it down. Then I filled the bezel full of the lacquer and sprinkled a tiny bit of Art Institute Glitter around the edges. I left it to dry, and came back to find a gorgeous medallion.

If you haven't tried Crystal Lacquer, go grab some! I know you are going to love it. And , it comes in pearlescent and glitter colors as well as the clear.

2 comments:

genagirl said...

Wow, that is super cute. I hope I can find some of this 3Dlacquer because I would so love to make some of these!!

~Tammy~ said...

Congrats! This is so beautiful!