Monday, October 31, 2011

Give Thanks with the Robin's Nest

Link
Have you started thinking about Thanksgiving yet? I think the planning is the funnest part! You know, looking for new recipes, thinking about table decor, and how about a fun invitation? That's what I've got to share with you today!

If you are sending invitations to many people, then you want to make a card that is not too time consuming, but will grab their attention. I cut the card base from the Dark Distressed Red paper using a large Spellbinders. My sentiment and the turkey are rub-ons from the Fall collection. I did fussy cut some of the sparkly leaves from the Autumn Leaf Paper, to add a little bit of dimension, but if you were making many of these, you might want to skip that step. The turkey rub-on was place on a die-cut from Distressed Honeycomb and embellished with some Dew Drops from Winter Retreat.

So what is your favorite thing to cook for Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

Jilly said...

Clean and simple work you did here. A great blog land for each and every new followers.
Never used stone in paper work, also fabric. for me it is best for inspiration.
Promosyon