Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Scor-Pal and Bo Bunny Week



The Scor-pal Design Team is playing along with Bo Bunny this week - and let me tell you - we have all been having a blast! I chose to work with the Forever Fall collection, and I absolutely love it! The colors are so rich and warm, just like a sunny autumn day. For my ensemble, I made a box and matching card.


Fall Box
I used the Cookie Box template from Scor-pal to make my fall themed box. For the dimensional flower on top of the box, I used the sunflower stamp from this collection - stamped it three times and did a little fussy cutting and shaping, and it turned out great.

Be Thankful Card
I used my Scor-Pal to emboss a pattern on the Core'dinations cardstock, and then I sanded the lines to reveal the core color. It was really fun to build layers on the card with all of the embellishments that are available in this collection.

Products

Supplies for box and card:
Bo Bunny Forever Fall papers
Bo Bunny Forever Fall Jewels
Bo Bunny Forever Fall Stamps
Bo Bunny Forever Fall Layered Chipboard
Bo Bunny Forever Fall Noteworthy
Bo Bunny Forever Fall Chipboard
Bo Bunny Forever Fall Brads
Scor-Pal
Scor-tape
Core'Dinations cardstock

1 comment:

Lisa R. said...

Fabulous fall set! I love boxes. TFS