Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's CHA Time


I am so blessed to work with some of the best companies in the Scrapbooking Industry. And if you are at CHA, then you need to check out these booths, while you are there!

I used the new Wow! Embossing Powders on my red heart. Suzy West has done an incredible job putting together wonderful collections of powders in the best colors and different textures. All I can say is this ain't your mamma's embossing powders! Be sure to check them out at Booth #2700 and join in on the Wow Party!

Epiphany Crafts is a rock star in the embellishment world. Their tools and epoxies are always a sell out, and it's no wonder....they are so easy to use! I used the Shape Studio Tool Round 14, and the Bubble Caps Round 14 to make my own custom epoxies. They have added some new tools that you are going to go crazy for, so please stop by Booth #2978.

Finally, Worldwin Papers have the best cardstock around! I used their Kraft paper as the base of this card, and I love, love, love it! They are introducing new products geared towards the beginner scrapper that otherwise might be overwhelmed. But, if you are an avid scrapper, don't let that stop you - their CutMates paper will let you cut the most intricate shapes perfectly using your Cricut or other die cutters. Be sure to check them out in Booth # 1950.

I'll also have work in the Sakura Hobby Craft Booth #844 and the Alumilite Corp Booth #2252. Please be sure to stop by all of these booths and tell them that Gini Cagle sent you!

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautifully creative layout on this lovely card! Hugs, Lesley