Monday, May 7, 2012

What Matters Most



I've got a card to share with you today, that I think would be perfect for Mother's Day (which is this coming Sunday, so you've still got time to make a card!) I sorted through my Cheery Lynn Designs dies to find some that I haven't shared with you yet - and I was rather surprised that I could fit this many on a 6 x 6 card.

The bottom layer is cut from Sophia's Heart Doily - and although you can't see that much of it poking it, I still love the filigree edges of it. The next layers are stacked cuts from the French Flair Doily Stackers - this might be one of the most beautiful dies ever! The detail is just exquisite. My stamped sentiment (from Hampton Art) was cut using the Classic Window Stackers (which I also used to cut my flower petals smaller for the center). The flower was made with Stacker Flower #3 and Stacker Flower #6.  The Lace Rose and Flourishes was used for my greenery. Finally, I added one of the Lace Corner Deco F cuts.  These lace corners are always such a great way to finish of a design.


There is a new challenge at  Cheery Lynn Designs - this week the theme is purple.  We would love to have you play along, and you could even win a $20 gift certificate! Remember, next week is our new release!!! I'm so excited, and I know you will be too!

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies
Classic Window Stackers

Hampton Art Stamps - Blooming Memories SC0038

Patterned Paper :  Prima - Botanical

Clearsnap Ink

No comments: