Saturday, July 21, 2012

Love You Always with Wow Embossing Powders


Today is the Powder Puff Girls Team Blog post over at the Wow Embossing Powder Blog.  Be sure to stop over to see all of the amazing projects created by my team members!

I've got a layout to share with you today of my beautiful sister and nephew. I am so blessed to have them in my life!  The unusual combination of Suzy West Wow colors creates an eclectic, layered layout. The corrugated cardboard shimmers with Angel Wings. The Dusty Attic chipboard was dry embossed with a Spellbinder's folder, and heat embossed with a mixture of Cable Car Red and Skyline Grey Puff. The fern fronds were misted with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Apple) and then embossed with Earthtone Olive.
Carta Bella - Beautiful Moments Patterned Paper
May Arts Ribbon
Dusty Attic Chipboard
Want2Scrap Pearls
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Apple, Suede)
Clearsnap Ink
GlueArts Adhesives

No comments: