Saturday, February 9, 2013

New Chipboard Release at Words or Whatever - Wow

Each month, Words or Whatever has a wonderful new product release.  This month, they are celebrating Back to School ( since it's an Australian company, their kiddos are heading off to school now).

So here are a couple of layouts that I created using a few of the new goodies.


I colored my chipboard with Clearsnap ink, and also added hightlights with Smooch.  My journaling was printed onto vellum and cut into strips and run through my Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker - it works beautifully with the vellum, as it shows none of the adhesive through the paper.  I added a little text to the book in the lower right corner, by cutting apart Tim Holtz Tissue tape.




I found an image of an old school library card, and printed it out on cardstock and made a cute little library pocket for it.

The Little Kids border is not a new release, but it was perfect for this theme.

School Days:
AltaMATZ Chicken Wire Piece (Alta055) 
Graphic 45 Patterned Papers - An ABC Primer
WorldWin Papers Vellum
Xyron Mega Runner
Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker 
Clearsnap Ink



I added some puff paint to my abacus beads to make them look rounded and then painted them with Smooch.


I cut apart one of the "2013" titles, and used it for my math equation, with the help of some simple embroidery.

"No Matter How You Count It"
Pink Paislee Patterned Paper - Old School
Epiphany Crafts Tools and Epoxies 

Be sure to check out the Words or Whatever Blog, for my inspiration from the rest of the team, and to see more of the new products!


No comments: