Monday, December 2, 2013

Spectacular Spin Thank You Card



Good morning! It's great to be back after a nice long Thanksgiving break.  I have to admit, I had gotten some of the Spellbinders tuck and fold dies awhile back, and hadn't really done much with them.  But I have pulled them out to show you how spectacular they look, when paired with WorldWin Papers Double Mates.

I used the Spring Green (which has the darker green on the backside).  I cut the 3 different sized medallions from the Spectacular Spin die and folded and layered them.  I layered the medallion on Colormates in French Malt. This made a really flashy card in a matter of minutes.

So if you know you are going to have lots of Thank You notes to write, this is an easy card that still will have people wondering how in the world you did it.

No comments: