Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wedding Luminary


Did you love the new release of dies from Cherry Lynn yesterday? I thought so! I do too!  I've got a second project to share with you today - a Wedding Luminary.

I used Worldwin Papers new Twist -Silver - (which is a heavy woven textured cardstock with a shattered/Tyvek appearance) to make the cuts on my luminary, and Worldwin's 48 LB Translucent Vellum for the lining and the flowers. After I cut each of the four silver panels for my box, I cut the vellum backing, but made the sides 1/4" larger, so I could score them, and put them together using Scor-Tape.

The tag was stamped using JustRite Stamps Nested Wedding Sentiments and the Victorian Frames.



Here's how it looks lit with a candle -


Here you can see some of the new Cheery Lynn windows in action.


...and finally, the back of the luminary.


Cheery Lynn Designs Dies






Challenges:
JustRite: Gifts or Home Decor
Fashionista Challenge: Wedding, Anniversary or Shower
Stamp with Fun: Wedding



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gini, this is just stunning. I love the silloutte and the other sides. Are those die cute? If so, they are truly beautiful.

Terry said...

Hey there Gini, thank you for sharing your fabby creation with the DT from SSS and S. Hgus Terry

Nadja said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for showing at Stamp with fun.
Hugs,
Nadja

Debbie said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Jenny said...

What a great idea - This is beautiful! Thanks for much for joining us at Fashionista. Jenny x

Andrea said...

Very great light - wonderful color and design. I like it. Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41