Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rowdy Boys Layout

It's time for another day of inspiration fromWow Embossing Powder's group - the Powder Puff Girls.  Be sure to head over to the blog, to check out all of the gorgeous inspiration from my team members.


I created this layout using a picture I found in my Great-Grandmother's scrapbook.  The only "clue" I had about it, was her caption "Rowdy Boys".  I can only imagine the stories that went along with this picture.


I love the look that the ultra high embossing powders give - so thick and textural! I used the Copper Ultra High powder to cover my chipboard letters.



I also used the powder to distress the edges of my papers.





This  layout was created for Kaisercraft's Summer CHA booth - and I'm happy to share it with you today.




Rowdy Boys Layout by Gini Williams Cagle featuring the Sears and Son Collection
Wow Embossing Powders

Kaisercraft Products















Cheery Lynn Designs Dies


Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac

Glue Arts U Cut It 3D Adhesive Foam Blanks

2 comments:

Gretchen Wilson said...

This is so cute. Love the boys scrap book pages as I have 3 sons and 2 grandsons to scrapbook for. Yours is great.

Unknown said...




SUPERBE BRAVO
MD